So when I asked my sister to go there, I was thrilled when she chirped a yes. Unfortunately, I found out she's got other plans of going there. Read: Buy a Nintendo DS Light. Grr~ Geekfest ain't my thing at the moment, no plans of heading to the PC parts area. But I thought I would at least be an excuse to go with her, she can head wherever and I can head to the tiangge as always.
With her boyfriend on tow we managed to lift our asses off of the couch and head out. I was sooooo much in a hurry I even forgot to change slippies. Yes, I went all the way to Greenhills wearing my pambahay slippies. Oh well, no one noticed I guess. Or if they did, I didn't care. It matches my top anyways.
We were planning on taking our separate ways but when her ATM wouldn't cough out her much needed cash I had to loan her and in return she'd be my alalay for the day. Yipee~ Unfotunately, the trip tp the geek store took longer, I managed to go around and ask for the price of portable HDs. Awwwwww~ I want one, I want one. Grrrr~ Unfortunately, they're not included in my budget. Maybe I go buy one of 'em cuties on my first pay.
After buying her "toy" I asked them if they're ready. I'm giving myself an hour to scour the main tiangge area. At 2.30pm I told 'em, "Are you ready? Brace yourselves. Just follow me and when I hand my bag over hawakan niyo lang and I need to fit whatever. Game? Let's go."
45 minutes into my "game" my sister kept on mumbling, "Gutom na ako!" Grrrr~ "15 more minutes."
One hour was all it took. I got myself a white long sleeved blouse, a black 3/4 sleeved blouse, a pink off shoulder shirt, 2 pekpek shorts and a tailored black jacket. Heaven.
Then I asked them where they wanna eat. Of course they gave me a collective look of anything-other-than-fastfood. So I dragged them to the promenade. Tough luck, they asked me to go somewhere a bit cheaper. Ok, ok. So we walked around a bit. Actually, about 20 steps away I dragged them back, "Dadagdagan ko nalang pera niyo, dito nalang tayo at ayaw ko na maglakad. Tender Bob's ok? or Penang Hills?"
So Bob got the bill. Heaven again.
Now I'm home feeling all nice and warm. Thinking, what's next? I've big plans coming up, I hope I'd have everything I need to make them into my happy reality.
No comments:
Post a Comment