Last week I started getting toothaches, I decided to head to the dentist (without waiting for my HMO card) last Saturday because it's been far too inconvenient for me to pop a paint killer every 6 hours or so. I can't function with a toothache damn it!
So there, I found out I MIGHT need to undergo a root canal soon. MIGHT because the dentist told me to watch and wait for 5 days if the pain would go. Guess what? Second day's almost over and it's still hurting.
My tolerance for pain is really, really low. Needles scares the hell out of me and until now I can't look at one (kahit ten thousand times na akong nakukuhanan ng dugo) without cringing. How I managed to think I want to get tattoos is well out of my comprehension.
After having the laser treatment on my armpits and the sympathy bikini wax I did for "friendship" I thought I can handle anything. Well, I'm afraid I spoke too soon cos the thought of drilling into my tooth to take out my nerves is causing my heart to skip a beat or two.
So if you see me cranky the next few days, let me off the hook quickly. Toothache ain't a joke.
Picture taken from Wikipedia.
No comments:
Post a Comment