The birthday girl asked me to open this thing up again. I've been in hiding for so long it took me several tries to remember what's my username and password for this account. I had so many blogs I can't remember which is which.
So will I be back for good? I don't know. I kinda like the anonymity my new blog gave me BUT I've to admit, I miss being myself. It's different when I can actually say my name and post links to my friend's blogs and friendsters and multiply etc.
Whatever. I'd do what I need to do when I feel like doing it. Hahaha~
Birthday girl, here's your wish. The Dreaming Insomniac is once again open...with all the crappy archives...malamang isang malaking eww lang masasabi ko when I backread.
Enjoy~
2 comments:
huwelcome back!
one crappy thing though about blogger...i can't view it at work. it's blocked. damn~
Post a Comment