Monday, March 12, 2007

A Burst In A Day

Hernan and I planned on meeting up early at the mall yesterday, Sunday. I had a to-do list longer than the receipt I got from all the food we ate that day.

Brunch at Mexicali wasn't as fun as I expected. I ended up handing the other half of my meal over to Hernan who ate every last piece. Sure beats having a boyfriend who's a garbage cleaner. He can do it with more finesse. Hahaha~Yah, and you're getting fat my Hernani ;p

Then we went around looking for the perfect cut-off jeans. Which to my dismay, doesn't seem to exist in this plane of reality. C'mon people, not every other girl wants her butt crack showing from behind. Mine was all over the place when I tried things on and I wasn't even bending. And I thought I've got no butt. Darn killer jeans.

When we finally decided to go see a movie, we were torn between several choices. We ended up with 300...which I totally loved. Mwahahaha~ I never thought I'd ever say this but they look so darn sexy. I was never a fan of muscled men, if you'd run over the short dossier of men I liked, just about everyone's as skinny and lean as hell (well, prolly except for papa hawaiian...). So when I ended up drolling over the rippling muscles of those Spartans...okay, let's stop there. Wahahaha, basta masaya kame ni Hernani. He kept on saying he'd like to be trapped in a room with those 300 men. I said, over my dead body, I'm coming with him. Of course, we'd have to find out whether they prefer women or gay men. Pano ba 'to Hernan, pagandahan nalang? Blech. Wah, ang highschool ko.

After the movie we went ahead and did a check on the other stores we haven't been to just to see if by some miracle we find a not so low rise cut-offs I've been wanting. Imagine the look on my face when I ended up with a denim mini skirt. Impulsive, impulsive. And I honestly think Kait would give me the look once she finds out I almost shelled a grand for a skirt that used the same amount of fabric as 2 hankies sewn together. Pero I look cute e ;p

Then we went off to look for shoes. I saw this really grand white sandals with 4" heels on P 'r P and I fell in love with it. But I was a bit hesitant since I just threw half of my stilettos away. Yes, I THREW my STILETTOS away. I left behind 3, a white one, a brown one and a bronze one. You might be thinking I'm doing a Britney here but it's really just practical. MRT ain't the place to wear stilettos. So I decided to put the 4 inchie white lovelies back and went around looking for more. Hernan ended up choosing a white pointy shoe for me *insert wide eyed look here* with an inch of heel. Yes, a pointy (which I swore I'd never wear) and an incher (I never thought I'd settle for anything short of a killer). He did say it made me look so "professional"...Hmmm...Now I want to buy a new skirt to show off my new shoes. Ahhhhhh, impulsive, impulsive. I'd do that next weekend. Hehehehe~

After the really breezy shopping session, we decided to head off to ABS-CBN since Hernan has work later that everning and just chilled at Bux. Chris and Onats were there so I had fun ordering and stuff. Masarap mangulit ng Baristas! Having "the talk" was quite comforting especially since we've long forgotten that "the talks" are commonly about men. Well, aside from overly gushing about those darn sexy Spartans, we didn't mention any other guy's name. Which I think is good. That means I'm not in trouble. For now. I think. Great!

I guess Sunday was a good day. Now I go back to Monday. *sigh*

And BTW, Hernani ate half of my sausage roll at Bucky's...you're getting fat! Mwahahaha *peace*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

300 rocks. I loved it.

Incidentally, I actually Gerard Butler at the 2006 Toronto International Film Festival... for the showing of Beowulf and Grendel flick which he was in.

Him, the director and another actor (I managed to snap a pic of that actor whose name I can't remember)... Unfortunately, I didn't get a snap of Butler as he was whisked away. He is SO HOT.

Kaitlin said...

oooh, i've been hearing lots about 300, and how wonderful it was done. i might just want to watch now since every girly girl in the office say that they liked it.

skirt? yan ang hindi ko pa keri for now. i sit like a man. LOL. (believe it or not, one of my frustrations yan but i can't...)

as i have said, you don't throw away your shoes, you give em away to charity or something... but i'll let this one pass... i don't think a hobo would like to walk around the streets in high heels.

Stiletto Hiker said...

fruity, they are all soooo HOT. yun lang masasabi ko!

the stilts are still at the garage. I think my mom would bring them to Pampanga. That's where she would usually bring our old shoes to. ginagamit ng mga kung sino sino dun. esp yung mga heeled shoes ko, kinukuha ng mga parishioners ng errr...nakalimutan ko na relihiyon nila. basta yung required na naka skirt lagi. hehehe~ so hinde ko naman tinapon dear.

* said...

you're a mean girl! i'm not getting a fat. well, ok. so maybe i'm gaining a little but not fat... yet. besides, spartans prefer flesh on people! hehe

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please