Been hearing really bad reviews about the movie Music and Lyrics. I want to see that pa naman. I really like Drew Barrymore. She won me over with her other movies like the Wedding Singer (where I cried the river Jordan dry) and 50 First Dates (where i bawled like there's no tomorrow). So I wanted to watch this one the moment Hernan and I saw the poster. Hmf. I'm not a Hugh Grant fan though he's kinda cute with his sideways smile. Pero hinde!
Anyways, I wanted to cancel our Live AIDS plan since Penny can't come and I can't find the tickets. Hernani said he wants to go. I said he's in charge of the tickets then. Hehehe~!
We're seeing The Holiday this weekend. Sana matuloy. We have a 10% chance of actually pulling this plan off. Hahaha~ And I saw this really lengthy preview of the indie film, Rome and Juliet, I actually think it's nice. Of course, Hernan is not interested with lesbo affairs.
What's wrong with Music and Lyrics?
No comments:
Post a Comment