Ang malas! May Ms. Gay competition sa barangay namin. And guess where they're holding it, right in front of our street. Goodluck with my headache and goodluck with getting any sleep. I don't have any qualms with them holding such events, I actually think it's nice. But heck, please not in the middle of the street. Some people have work, some people needs to wake up early on a Monday morning and some, like me, are just plain sick and wants to have peace and quiet.
Speaking of gays. I saw the production of team of this year's Live A.I.D.S on TV. They were on Korina Today of ANC. I haven't seen any recent Live AIDS show, I never had the chance. Actually wala lang akong kasama. Obviously. Anyways, this year's Live AIDS as they explained is special since it will be filled with monologues. They've invited all the previous monologue artists like RS Francisco, Tita Glow, Tuesday Vargas and Giselle Sanchez. Sympre, suportahan and UP Samaskom. Hinde po ako from their college pero basta UP, go UP!
I'm really losing my wits. Headache or no headache, this Ms. Gay thing is just too much noise in one night.
Sana I can watch Live AIDS the repeat at Music Museum on March 10th. Hay. Sana. Pambawi.
No comments:
Post a Comment