Monday, January 22, 2007

Abandoned

To be honest, I always thought that the day I'd leave my current company would be the day that I'd "abandon" my team. It seems like though, there's no one left to abandon at this point. Almost everyone has already left.


Nep went off ahead of boss, then BJ and Joey got promoted. Pao left after that. Then Noreen and I. Mike is about to leave too. Mon is trying to paw his way into Ops and if not is checking other companies. Jane is thinking of leaving. Now, except for Orange and the newbies, I've no one. So I guess, I'm not abandoning anyone afterall.


Kawawa naman ang NCO.

1 comment:

Hermie said...

Saan ka lilipat, Hanne? I pray you just have a follicular cyst that dissolves within a few months. God bless.

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please