Saturday, December 16, 2006

Why Are You Naked In My Shower?

I jumped into the car followed by mu Aunt and Mom.

"Why would anyone take notice of my old car and carnap it? Even ask for money to get it back? It's worth nothing?" I said out loud as I sped out of the subdivision and went straight for the hi-way.

As I went around the parking lot of the shop where the supposedly carnappers would meet us to exhange money and car, I suddenly became anxious. I know someone's watching me. I went around again, but I didn't see my old car. I parked the car and asked my mom and aunt to stay in while I head in the store.

Even before I reached the counter to ask questions, several people started to file in. All wearing white shirts and seems to be in a quiet reverie. They formed a line on one side of the room parallel to the long wall of the store. There were around a dozen of them all lined up. Then 2 men came in. One in a red jacket and the other in a black shirt. They don't look mean or "thug"-ish in any way. They look like fratmen though. Or just some random jerk you'd pass by at work.

Great, jerks!

Then I saw him. He was wearinga white polo, with his signature cig at hand.

Darn, why do I have to see him now?

He approached the men and women who were lined up againts the wall and was about to speak when I approached him and said hi. "How have you been doing? I see you have your hands full? Busy still?" I said with full sarcasm as I eyed the busty girl following him around like a puppy. She's not even pretty, just booby.

He smiled as if I'm his long lost bestfriend and draped his arms around my waist. "How're you Babe?"

I started lashing at him like crazy. Preaching to everyone in the room that he's not to be trusted and that he's been hounding me like dog for the past few months. "Do you have anything to do with the carnapping? Is that your ploy to get me here? Stupid!"

He left the room silently. And everyone else followed.

What was that about, I thought.

The next thing I knew I was standing at the door of my room. I can hear the shower from there. I was thinking if I left it running because I seem to be outta whack lately.

I went straight for the curtains and there I saw him. Naked. Taking a shower inside my room.

"Get the hell out of here!" I shouted.

He didn't say anything, he didn't move. He huddled againts the wall trying to hide his face.

"Don't hide your face idiot! I'd recognize that birthmark of yours anywhere!"

Then I heaved out of my bed. What the hell?! It was a dream a realized. I very bad dream. Why? I don't dream. And why him? Why my old car, why my old love, my old problems. Are the haunting me back?

I doubt. But i DON'T dream.

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please