Thursday, December 14, 2006

About Me From Lanus Spato

***Note: I asked my "pseudo" stalker to make me a write up in exchange for his unlimited access to this blog. Harhar~ I love him for doing this! And fyi, LRR are my initials.
I don’t know if LRR can even talk to me after reading this.

The Professional LRR
Very capable. A bit underutilised right now. But some people are working at it to get her out of there. Take her to a place where she can just go and run full speed.

The quiet type. Not really very helpful to one's career if you're loud on the floor but quiet with the bosses. She needs to learn more about showing off how big her balls are to the right people. Pick the fights you can win and fights that need fighting. Sometimes, just sometimes, even when you're wrong, you can make it appear you're right because you talk the loudest. Not the most sense, but the loudest.

The Righteous LRR
That's the issue with artists. They tell the truth, or won't compromise truth to get ahead. Business is mostly about sales. And we all know what sales is like.

The Friendly LRR
She takes time out for her real friends. All out. No matter what. This writer is still trying to get her out of her shell and get to her good side. Not there yet. We all need someone to talk with. Also, I need help in picking out clothes. J. Found a nice shop, need help with the colors.

I’ve seen her with friends. And must say, it is enviable. She listens. I’m willing to bet, she’s got so many right now, she hasn’t time to herself.

The Scary LRR
I have this thing about reading people's eyes. There was this time, when we were on the trip back to batangas port. Everyone else was sleeping. I saw her staring blankly at the horizon. She didn't notice. But I was observing her and trying to determine, what she may be thinking. But whatever it was, her eyes were full of angst, anger.

The Switchblade LRR
Here is where it gets hairy. LRR can really be either good to you or really bad, I mean really bad. Ruthless and mean with words. Back then, maybe she thinks she's being funny, but man, I tell you, it really stung! The kind of sting that'll leave you thinking: do I stink? Am I a cold hearted SOB that should never be trusted? Am I the sort of person you wouldn’t trust to leave your bag with? Am I really that ugly inside and out? Maybe because I have dark skin, or too much of an Indio look. Do I look like a stalker?

Jokes are half meant and she may not know it, but subconsciously, she already sniped and hit you where you are weakest. There were days back at former office when she’d do this to me. That, made me visit Rey, the incredible barkeep, to concoct me his great hemlocks. Just to get that momentary buzz and forget that LRR said those things compiled with your usual work stress. Seriously!

I don’t know why she’d treat me as such nor if I deserve it. But there it is. I’m pretty sure that she has enough people surrounding her that she is confident enough to do that.

The switch here is she can be utterly friendly. Complete turnaround to her friends. She will listen intently. Really goes out of her way to help out. I’ve seen it happen and that’s the sort of thing I envy most.

The Stylish LRR
Shoes. It’s all in the shoes. My Grandfather and Dad always say, you can always tell a person by their shoes.

Suffice to say, she has lots and lots of shoes. All well kept. Then, we know she has a good sense of style and is well bred. Where else can you find a woman who looks good and feels comfortable in pants, jacket and heels? Very rarely.

The Sensual LRR
The lowdown juicy part of this write up. Here I go…

All you need to know is that she doesn’t sport a tattoo at the small of her back or her ankles. Nor does she wear an anklet. That observation should already be enough information for any man. Heck, she’s a woman, no one can ever understand them.

The Physical LRR
Her smile’s the killer. Anyone will melt when she smiles. Great hands. Not “knuckly”, nice fingernails. Her long legs look great with pants and stilettos. Oh yeah, the hair.

Although, she does sometimes makes faces: the long snout, the angry look, the inquisitive look, the overbite look… well you know the rest.

LRR,

My apologies if I don’t do you justice. You wanted this. But hell, it’s just me. I can’t lie to you. If I start to lie to you, slap me silly. It would only mean, I’m starting to court you. J. See how men lie? They start lying the moment they court a woman! Ask anyone. I’ll always be honest to you, no matter how much you hate what I say or stand for.

I am going to D***. Go down if you want. Getting pathetic asking you to join me. Sorry, am really just super stressed. Even my sentence construction is outta whack.

Lavyah,
Lanus Spato

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please