Thursday, December 21, 2006

Train Ride

I rode the train! MRT pare. From Quezon Avenue station to Shaw station. Joey had to give me step by step instructions as to where to go and head and turn. Hernan was listening intently as if praying that by some divine intervention I don't get lost and I was laughing at loud inside. "A train ride?!"
Last time I got on a train was when Hernan and I went to visit Rei after giving birth to KD, that was back in Feb-Mar. And I was separated from Hernan pa. Wahahaha~ You should have seen our expression, "oh no, mahihiwalay si Hanne, baka patayin ako ni Rei pag nawala ko siya!" Mwahahaha~
On my way back, boss was nice enough to show me the way, unfortunately the bridge that would supposedly bring me to the "boarding area" (ok I don't know what it's called) was already closed. I went back, retraced my steps and took the "other" stairs. I had to stand the entire ride since the train was full. When I got to Quezon Ave station again I went down when I shoudl've gone up so I could've crossed EDSA without effort. But since I forgot that, I walked to the intersection and crossed the street (yebah, nakatawid ako ng EDSA!) and by the time I got to 7-11 I was sooooooo freakin tired I decided to take a cab to work. I paid P35. Nice.
Now I'm hungry.
But I kinda liked the train ride at night. Nice view from the top.

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please