It's shifting again. The ground is moving, trembling ever so slightly with the weight that I've enforced on it. It was my decision to push it down. Packed earth againts my sore feet.
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Panic
It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up. Please
-
I saw someone post a question: Why are some girls willing to be just number 2s? And I said, BECAUSE IT'S THE CLOSEST THING TO BEING NUMB...
-
The sexiest part of every man is not found between his legs. I told myself I'm gonna date a man who's smarter than I am. That I wo...
-
I hate the fact that there are instances when I've no control over how things would turn out in my day. You could say I'm a control ...
1 comment:
You have such a lovely looking blog - nice colours and contrast.
Post a Comment