It might seem that I've been ranting about Reming just because my vaca was canceled because of it. I was actually somewhat glad it did not passed by Metro Manila at the same time I was glad that most cities in Batangas were ready for it as it showed in the news. A lot of people have been evacuated early on. Which was good. Though, I'm not so sure about Bicol and Mindoro. I heard they had no power yesterday morning while I was watching the early news.
A day prior to Reming's landfall I actually saw some ABS-CBN workmen cutting down trees around the perimeter of the building. It's nice to see people taking precautions more seriously nowadays. I'm really hoping though that the country won't get battered by super typhoons anytime soon. Sana merry na ang Christmas season, kahit hinde ko feel ang Pasko. Weird na talaga.
No comments:
Post a Comment