It's the season of shopping, so instead of me buying clothes for myself I decided to give my blog a new look. Yes, I change skins more than I chance the color of my nail polish. Ain't it cute? I had the inspiration when I was checking out Havaianas' webby. Great designs there. Badtrip cause I never learned vector art or anything close to that. Grrrr~ Then again, good 'ol photoshop still works for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Panic
It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up. Please
-
I saw someone post a question: Why are some girls willing to be just number 2s? And I said, BECAUSE IT'S THE CLOSEST THING TO BEING NUMB...
-
The sexiest part of every man is not found between his legs. I told myself I'm gonna date a man who's smarter than I am. That I wo...
-
As you can see I've got all types of tracking thingies on my blog. At least three of them just on this one blog and who knows how many o...
2 comments:
inggit ako!!! i want a new skin! (not as girly) but something new. hmpft.
not as girly? i could make you one but that's risky...y'know i've got girly all over my head!
Post a Comment