Saturday, December 09, 2006

My Migraine

I absolutely can't find any reason why I should get migraine attacks on a weekly basis. Well, it's still less than the daily dose I used to get when I was in my teens. It's been proven though that migraine attacks tends to get less as one grows older and heck I'm older then why the hell am I still in pain?!~*&*$^

I've tried sleeping, medicines, head massages, humming, meditation...ewan.

I've a party to attend to. I gotta get rid of this fast...which I think is a wishful thinking since my attacks lasts a loooooong time. Oh please...

2 comments:

billythekid said...

cut down on chocolate, I know I know, but it definately helps.

Also, drink lots of water, like always have a glass of water with you.

This should cut them down. As a migraine sufferer myself these are the two BEST things I have found.

btk

Stiletto Hiker said...

thanks!~ chocolates...tsk, tsk~

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please