Monday, December 11, 2006

Getting Better

Being insomniac ain't nice when you have 24 by 7 internet connection and countless consumer mags at home, it just literally spells trouble. I just got myself the latest issue of T3 before heading home this morning and now I've another set of things I'm drooling over.

MSI MEGABOOK S250-V (in Pearl White!!!) then there's the S450-X model which is dual core. The V model has 256MB RAM and Intel® Celeron® M 320 (1.30Ghz / 512Kb L2 Cache) while the X model has Intel® Core Duo Processor® (1.60 Ghz) and everything else is the same for a difference of 2K. Point is, it comes in Pearl White. *sob* I want one. Basic and white.









And then there's the LG Chocolate Phone in White. I know, it's chocolate in white but it's not white chocolate.








There's also the Palm Z22. Basic and white. Again. White. I could finally read all my e-books in storage. (mahal na pambasa ng ebook pero so what?!)


Dear Santa,

If I start believing in you again would you give these wonderful gifts? Hehe~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want to get the chocolate phone too... pero most likely it won't be anytime soon. i've been looking into it, all its features and whatnot, and i'm still a bit iffy right now. maybe once you get it you can tell me if it's worth buying or not hehehe

Stiletto Hiker said...

we'll see. am not sure if i wanna buy a new phone. i have 2 already and they're both unutilized. my k700i isn't being used unless my sister or brother texts me(Smart kase provider nila) and my W550i is a walkman phone but since i got my ipod, goodluck. ang sayang ng phones ko.

then again, the chocolate is soooo darn cute in white.

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please