Thursday, November 23, 2006

Erratic

Once I said that I love looking at my reflection for it reminds me that nothing is real. Reality is, after all, nothing but figments of one's perception of the physical and the valid, almost acceptable interpretation of the unseen.

And I go back to my previous post: Everything is relative, relative to everything.

Since when have I stopped thinking? Arrrrghhhh~

2 comments:

Manzkee said...

Exactly! This post for instance is relative to your post dated 11/21/06.

It seems to me that you think too much. Correct me if I was wrong!

Try joining good fitness group or yoga class, and try meeting new people and have fun!

Just a friendly advice!

Stiletto Hiker said...

i head to the gym 2-3x a week. i took up a class last semester at UP. i'm planning on taking some more interior design classes next sy. but i still am looking for something...i just can't figure out what.

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please