My emergency leave though, I've been told, is still "pending" until I get to talk to our Business Manager. Why is that so? *headscratch*
I've cooked lunch and I washed the dishes after ten thousand years. Domestic. Yeah, I'm feeling all domestic.
Janrey flew off this morning. Who's next? I'm still thinking about Canada. Josh and I talked about Singapore. Hmm, I have to hunt some people down. Maybe ask them to hand me their visas or something.
Papa's still in the Hospital. He's been taken our of the CCU and transferred to the Stroke Room. I never thought there's even a CCU and a stroke room. Ahhh, and the bills. I can't wait until I get to see the bills. I just called HR and I asked everything that I could think of about my Medicard benefits, which is the same benefits my dependents would get. 50K againts 100K. Let it be 100K. Please.

And I've got a new toy. Hernan was so envious. Haha~ He's not usually envious of anything teeny tiny...but this time, he's green all over.
1 comment:
If you are planning to work abroad, I tell you, Canada is the best. And the fastest way to go here is to work first in Hongkong or SIngapore, or Israel. At least 1 year.
Once you get there and interested in coming here, just let me know maybe I can help.
Goodluck!!!
Post a Comment