Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Done

Apparently, someone googled me. Well, I kinda knew that.

Cecile called me up this morning just to play catch up. It was nice hearing her stories and just how happy she is now with her new guy. Yes, friends, I still keep in touch with her whatever warning you may give me. She is, after all, the person who shook me out of my nightmare. She also told me that Patrick supposedly googled me and that I apparently wrote here that I've forgiven him. Not quite.


Then I received an anonymous sms. Let me post it here:

Just for the record, and because I hate sour notes, I;m sorry for the shit that happened, I wanted to avoid what went down but unfortunately, I couldn't. I didn't mean to hurt you or anyone in the process. Take care...and no, I'm still not what you think. (+639272926761)

I so hate this. I honestly thought I'm never gonna hear anything from him anymore. Never. And I wanted it that way. I would always tell Cecile he could forget that he ever knew me and that's fine. It is.

And just for the record, I think I've forgiven him already. I think. Mainly because I don't even remember him. At all. And when I do, I don't feel anything. So I guess that could mean I'm no longer mad. I'm now apathetic. And that's how I want it to be.

To you, if you think I also turned Cecile againts you, you're wrong. You did that to her. And if you're saying you didn't mean to hurt anyone in the process, then you're just plain stupid. How can you not hurt anyone? By keeping every single relationship you have a total secret so all your women won't find out about each other? Geez, I pity the next girl who believes you. You don't love anyone but yourself. That's more than apparent, to me and everyone else who got to see what you can do to the same people you said you love.

Please don't drag my name when you're begging her back. She tells me. And that is unfair to me, you know that.

Hope this is the end. Ayaw ko na~ Please.

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please