I was a zombie kanina. Grabe! So forgive my previous entry, that's a bit too much of everything. Not that things are actually better now. I got to sleep but only for a few hours. Not to mention the fact that my phone kept on ringing. I never answered it though. Weird, I so much wanted to get those kind of calls but I never take 'em when I'm in bed. Oh right, I'm sleeping, how can I manage to take in calls right? Hehehe, excuses.
Was supposed to head to tonight. Was supposed to help Glenn with the shift bid. Was supposed to have dinner out. And yet here I am, at home in my stinking clothes (not really, I changed naman before I slept kanina) and typing away in my own PC. Happiness. I love night time at home. Everything's just quiet. I'd head tomorrow morning to work instead. Then off to the gym.
Just found out that CitiBank increased my credit limit. Additional 7K spending power? Sheesh~ I can't handle that! And my cash advance credit increased by 150% almost. 19K for cash advance? Darn, life is giving me quite a challenge. Now I'm thinking...To cut or not to cut. Arrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~
Haven't done any Christmas shopping. Might end up like last year. Was too wrapped up with everything I never got no one any presents. At all. Goes to show just how wonderful my life is.
I want rain. Please rain now. I want rain.
Abel said he feels like a fish in a fish bowl. I said I feel like a fish in a "baso" and that's way better in what way?
Was supposed to head to tonight. Was supposed to help Glenn with the shift bid. Was supposed to have dinner out. And yet here I am, at home in my stinking clothes (not really, I changed naman before I slept kanina) and typing away in my own PC. Happiness. I love night time at home. Everything's just quiet. I'd head tomorrow morning to work instead. Then off to the gym.
Just found out that CitiBank increased my credit limit. Additional 7K spending power? Sheesh~ I can't handle that! And my cash advance credit increased by 150% almost. 19K for cash advance? Darn, life is giving me quite a challenge. Now I'm thinking...To cut or not to cut. Arrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~
Haven't done any Christmas shopping. Might end up like last year. Was too wrapped up with everything I never got no one any presents. At all. Goes to show just how wonderful my life is.
I want rain. Please rain now. I want rain.
Abel said he feels like a fish in a fish bowl. I said I feel like a fish in a "baso" and that's way better in what way?
No comments:
Post a Comment