I had breakfast with Glenn before heading home. We talked about the plight of the Filipinos. The dream of many to be able to work in call centers because they know there's money there. How delivery boys and tindera's are trying their luck even when they can't understand a single all english sentence. Sad but true. Anything for money, kahit mapahiya ka. Reminds me of all the people who looked down at me just because I work where I work. Honestly, I'd rather work for foreign companies who provides livelihood for thousands of ailing Filipinos than to shoo them out of the country and leave a lot of people jobless.
Had a short chat with Ace last night. I was convincing him to sign up for WorldVision. I've promised myself that the moment I get a raise or a promotion I'm gonna support a child. I've convinced several others. Now, even without a promotion I decided to go with my plans and sign up immediately after I clear my credit card bills. There's no excuse in helping I think.
I've ten thousand things on my plate lately. Nothing new as always, but still a lot. When I've nothing to do I get restless. When I've so much to do i still get restless. Like now, I'm supposed to be in bed but I can't, adrenaline is still in my blood....gotta work...*zombified look here*
Chico bought me coffee this morning. I never had coffee with the sun up
for a loooooong time now. Something new really, until I got home I was holding my venti frap thinking, "coffee with the sun up...different." Yeah, I know it's weird~!I'm getting the itch to head out now and shop. Ugh~! Paydays! Anyways I'll be checking out the Havs on Monday. Hope they got the pair I want. Please....Please....Please...
I'm not attending classes anymore. Well...I know it's bad. Then again...shit happens and it happened to me and it ruined the entire class thing. The boys though are fun to be with still. LIttle men. haha~I saw the new iPod shuffle that Kait posted. I want one. I want. I want. I emailed my Aunt already.
Told her to shop around for prices. I'm gonna go get one.
Told her to shop around for prices. I'm gonna go get one. Had a short chat with my boss the other night. I felt so...hiya. It seems like I let him down. I knew he was hoping that I'd step up and probably take some of the space he left behind. I can't fill his entire shoe but heck I could definitely try. I feel though, he believes in me. I like that. Makes me that though I'm not good in some aspects of my life, I an be good at what I do. That I have the potential to be a leader. As he said, a general has his minions to work the small stuff because I great general sees the bigger picture. That a great leader, without any skills, can still be a good leader just because of his strength alone. As I would always tell the agents applying for the RTA posts, I look at the personality. That certain mixture of strength and smarts since skills can be aquired and learned but personality is innate. Maybe I can be a leader if I just put my mind into it.
Randy invited me to Galera. Hmm...Rains...Randy...Beach...No work? Heaven.
No comments:
Post a Comment