It's almost 3 in the afternoon. Usually at this hour I'd be snoozing my butt. Well not today, not this afternoon. Forget the fact that I've had less than 4 hours of sleep yesterday. Forget that I worked 10 hours straight with my a cumulative break of half an hour (20 minutes to Starbucks to get my Frap and 5 minutes for my pee break). Forget that I totally am swimming in a loadful of things that I need to attend to and deadlines to meet. Forget about the movements, the schedules, the leaves, the service levels, the shift bids, the training classes and my social life.

I watched an entire episode of the Desperate Housewives. I thought that would lull me to sleep. Nope, didn't work, apparently. It just made me think all the more. Who am I there?! Okay, weird thought, but I was trying to figure out which wife I'd end up being...Hopefully not the dead one, though she started the entire story. Oh well...


Got another call from another head hunter. They won't stop. But they won't give me anything to work with as well. After ten thousand interview and a lot of lost sleep and effort, still no good offer. I could rot here and they won't help. Well, I always push myself to check all possible opportunities. Another one. Wednesday, Ayala. Again. Morning. Again.
I used to take pride of my work. Well...it's not easy for one and not
everyone understands the entire deal. So I feel somewhat special. Lately though, I've been bitten by Doubt. Wek! Can i really do all these and more? I sure hope so, cause right now there's no one to pass the responsibilities to. And Microsoft's coming over by the end of the month. Hello Hanne~ Yes, I'm part of the discussion group or whatever you call those meetings...I think I'm gonna wear my skirt tonight. Just to make me feel a bit better albeit the lack of sleep.
2 comments:
ooooh... i love desperate housewives! nakaka adik!
tell me...i borrowed season 1 and 2. sana makatulog pa ako.
Post a Comment