Thursday, August 24, 2006

Seduce Me


The art of seduction is a very vague subject. Mainly because it's very relative. What's the point of seducing someone who's not one bit attracted to you. If you can do that, then hands down to you. I won't say I know anything about it. It might seem that I've my fair share, but in reality, I'm clueless.

I gotta say thought, that whatever it is that I'm doing seems to be working. Ang haba ng hair ko lately! And that's being vague about it. Now, now, don't be like my friend Mark who would forget all courtesies and would go right to "kamusta sexlife mo?" question. Really, I won't answer you upfront unless I know for a fact that you can handle it. Hahaha~ Point is, don't ask.

One thing I'm sure of is that men can be easily swayed. They want the entire Maria Clara package slash hoe in the making personality. That's part of the game I think. It's instinct guiding them. They look for someone who seems to be nasty enough to keep every other male at bay but hot enough so they'd be inspired to pursue the more. Men loves the chase.

Act too prim and proper and they'd start to look at you like a sister. Act all savagely hot and they'd haunt you every minute. Give them enough dose of both and you'd see them turning into mush. Just friendly enough for you to be comfortable with them and naughty enough to be able to control the entire game. And that's about it. That's all I learned and that's all I know. As I've said, it seems to be working though.

Or maybe I'm entirely wrong. Maybe the signals that I've been getting are being misread somewhere along the long line of high electricity. I doubt though. Haha~ I'm confident this time. Any of my guy friends here who wants to say something? I doubt they'd admit anything though.

I, on the other hand, am a fairly easy prey. You don't need to be goodlooking to be hot. The average Joe would do, as long as he's got the smarts and the moves. Stimulate my mind and show me you've got rhythm stamped all over your booty and I'm salivating over you. Yes, I meant it when I told a friend that I want a "saint who's got a very long patient and who can dance like Usher" to seduce me. Why do I want someone with patience? How does the line "so near yet so far" sounds? That's the game play. And gotta play it well.

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please