I'm so darn tired I can't feel my back anymore. Pain. Awww. I have to admit, I have been a bit lenient with myself when it comes to work. Having someone with me helped a lot. But of course, all good things must come to an end. I am, once again, alone. I'm the entire Scheduling and Staffing Team. What a team!
And I've long explained my dislike for some people I work with. I'm now thinking, I'm doing everything alone, and I'm still ahead of schedule despite the hacking that I got from someone a few hours ago about coming up with a consolidated staffing for the past 2 months. And yes, as I've said, I'm still ahead of schedule. Why was it then that when there were two of us she can't seem to finish everything on time? Oh well. Just a thought.
Anyway, just ranting a bit. Just so I have an excuse for not working...even for a few minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment