I'm imposing an hour of mandatory break on myself. Twice tonight, I had to stop doing what I'm doing because everything suddenly needed to be rehashed along the way to accomodate all the changes that are to be made.
Now, I understand fully what I needed to do and that includes the upkeep of all the databases and records (except those handled by Pao - AVAYA and IDs). IMO this is one of the most challenging thing I've to do regularly, err, daily. Everything's like a balancing sheet, in and out, credit and debit, borrowed and payment. Sheesh~ I was never good at accounting. I remember crying the Amazon dry for our final paper in Accountancy back in senior high. Again, I understand fully what I needed to do.
Problem is, I work on a very tight schedule. Everything must be done within a certain limit of time or else the output would be delayed, ergo, late schedules. Add to that the amount of errors that might be incurred during the entire process.
Sad but I'm behind again. I'm sure I'd catch up within the next 48 hours. I always do. I hate sending late schedules. I'd catch up even when it means having to bury my head inside my dying monitor (it's busted...somehow). Being part of the Scheduling and Staffing Team though, I've seen a very obvious trend. Changes usually happen in the middle of everything. Just when I'm about to be done with one thing, just like today, I've to start all over again.
How I wish third sense could be developed. That'll be reeeeeaaaaally useful in this line of work.
No comments:
Post a Comment