Monday, June 12, 2006

I See You

Just like someone who's been sleep deprived or who's having hallucinations, I see things even when they're not there. No, I'm no psychotic. I doubt if I am, but then, maybe a bit neurotic. Don't ask me what's the difference cause I don't know.

Back to the things I see. Now, I don't know if you can consider this a gift. For one, I don't see ghosts or the future or even a faltering glimpse of the past. I have no special powers other than seeing the other side of everything. Funny that people would always claim that they can tell how a person is like when they can't even tell me what I'm like. As long as I can solicit surprise from anyone, that means they have NOT figured me out still. Unlike me, I can almost predict what they'd do next. And anything they do just won't frazzle my feathers. Predictable.Typical. I can almost sense their next step.

So I see things. Things that not everyone sees. Weird. I don't like it one bit. It takes the excitement out of day to day living.

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please