Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Being Wiser

Being wiser doesn't mean being able to know when to be wise. Y'see I've this thing about being a really great person with a whole spectrum of wise choices when I'm dealing with other people's lives...but never with mine. When it's some other person, I can be totally calm and show 'em the best answer to all of their questions that they end up loving me forever, I get the "I lab you talaga Hanne, you're the best!" cheers. When forced to face my own life all I can do is mutter, "Kaya ko 'to." and that's about it.

Here are my latest "wise-moments" with friends.

Aian: Tapos sabi ko humingi ako ng prayers. mahina nga yata talaga ako ke Lord.
Hanne: Nope, you're just praying for the wrong things. Pretty much like the movie Bedazzled.
Aian: Sabi ko naman sa kanya ipagdasal nya na iguide ako ni Lord, na sana tama ang maging decision ko. Di naman siguro mali humiling ng ganun di ba?
Hanne: Sabi nga sa iRobot, you have to ask the right question...
(O ha, you can see naman na may aral sa movies...*wink*)

Hernan: I'm fragile don't they know!!!
Hanne: You know at times when you've got a storm inside you, there's only person who can help you, yourself. Best I can do is listen...
(Being ever present doesn't mean you gotta have the right answers, you can just listen.)

Hanne: You're not in limbo still are you?
Patrick : There is no heaven or hell at this point.
Hanne: Why naman?
Patrick : La naman...feel empty lang.
Hanne: Y'know not because we don't see each other would mean I don't care...i don't like it when you're like that.
(LDR of any kind, can work. Harhar)

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please