Sunday, March 26, 2006

Truth About Me

Sad thing about life is that you'll never really know what you're getting yourself into until the time that you're already there. It sometimes even go as far as not knowing until everything is all over. And the sad thing is that I deal with that every single time.

What am I so afraid of anyway? Most of the time, I'm just frozen in my own thoughts trying to make a sane and good enough decision. And then the moment I catch myself doin that I'd wake up into a reality that's already passed. Done with and over. Why do I always have tow ait up until the last minute before I can take the plunge? Why am I so desperate to understand everything first before even considering something else? Why am I asking all this stupid questions when I can be making decisions? See what I mean?

Some people are just plain scared. Like me. While some knows how to take the risks. I've been noted to take on risks. The crazy ones. The truth or dare types, which after a day ot two, would fizzle into nothingness and would weigh like a bag of cotton on anyone's plate. I, unfortunately, is one who takes such risks but never the ones that would set me up for life. That is way too big for my small head to take in. Truth is, I can't even decide now what I really want for myself.


Reality is...I can't deal with me.

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please