Well, for once, I did nothing. I stayed for more than 9 hours at work and did absolutely nothing. I did some work but I was only occupied for roughly a quarter of the time there. Boring. Really. Now I know why Mikey told me that I'm getting addicted to work. That I'm a workaholic who's loving it. I can't seem to do without.
And so, for most part of the night I played the "busy" person. Lemme tell you, it's harder to look busy than be really busy. Well, I've known that for quite sometime now. Heehee~
I'm headin to Galera! Yahoo~ I'm almost there. I so love to travel, just to get away from everything. It's so darn great. Not to mention that I can be camera happy again and it won't matter cause we're tourists. Hahaha~ The perks.
I'm gonna have dinner with some of the peeps later as well. Ohhh, I can hear my wallet screaming. I just turned "swipe-happy" a few hours ago as I stacked all the things that I need for the trip. Well, not really need. More like, wants.
We're havin a hard time hiring new RTAs lately. It's like all the good ones are either tken or cannot be touched. Ohh, sound like my lovelife. All the good men are taken or can't be touched. Sheesh~ Wake up! But really, it sucks. We just need some help and we just want to build a really great team. Too bad we can't always have what we want and we can't always have our way.
I miss Kait. Dear, if you still read my blog, I miss yah!~ It's been extra lonely since you lost your messenger at work. I also miss Randy and Rei. Everyone else is accounted for except for the three of you. When are you guys gonna go back to chat? Heehee~
Hernan and I are planning on seeing a movie tomorrow. Problem is, would I have the energy to push myself out of the bed after tonight's dinner? Ugh!~ 2 weekends of having nothing to do and now this. i can't seem to cramp everyone into one weekend. When it rains, it really pours.
Someone's asking me to move to another company. I said I'd think about it. Said all i'm giving him is bullshit and that I just don't want to leave my comfort zone...How many times do I need to go through this? Bullcrap! I hate this.
Hernan and I are planning on seeing a movie tomorrow. Problem is, would I have the energy to push myself out of the bed after tonight's dinner? Ugh!~ 2 weekends of having nothing to do and now this. i can't seem to cramp everyone into one weekend. When it rains, it really pours.
Someone's asking me to move to another company. I said I'd think about it. Said all i'm giving him is bullshit and that I just don't want to leave my comfort zone...How many times do I need to go through this? Bullcrap! I hate this.
No comments:
Post a Comment