Saturday, March 18, 2006

No Moolah

Not that I've tons of money, it's actually the opposite...I've no money at all. I'm not used to this. The past year has been good to me. I might not have more but I always had enough, with some more to spare even.

Why'd it come down to this? I think I know...I gotta get rid of my credit card. Harhar~ Not in a million years. Then again...

So I'm stuck at home. Can't go out. Can't shop. Can't dine out. Can't even go to work. Good thing I have the unlimited internet...lest I'd die of boredom. See, I had all the time in the world to do something new with my blog. Not that a lot changed, same template, just tweaked it a bit. I'm kinda not in the mood to make any major changes. Just trying to clean it a bit.

After doing the links, I realized I've sent my resume to several institutions and orgs already and I never got a reply from ANY of them. Does that mean too many people are doing volunteer work and they have no place for me or is it because I'm NOT qualified. Ouch! Oh well, I'm trying here~

Also, I never realized I'm keeping so many versions of my blog. The contents are almost all the same. It's just that I'm trying to control it. Like my Friendster blog, I don't want my cousins to read everything that I get to write and since they have access to my blog there I better clean things up. And since they know nothing about this one, it's fine to rant about anything and everything here without having to worry that some of my issues and concerns would reach my aunts and parents.

Now, what else can I do???

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please