Friday, March 17, 2006

Midi


A few minutes ago I was in bed, trying very hard to fall asleep. One moment I was trying to think of my "happy" place, the next I saw a certain kind of clarity that I never experienced before.

I now know what I'm feeling, where I am and what I see.

I am at the eye of the storm. I am surrounded by chaos. Everything around me is a reminder of what had passed, the first half of the storm. And everything around me is a sign of what is to come, the other half of it all.

One moment, everything's engulfed by the dark clouds, whipped by the fierced wind and weighed by the heavy outpour...then suddenly calmness. A certain feeling of masked relief. A mocking amount of thankfulness. A sense of being free. Only to battered once again by the pther end of it, this time moving the other way around. Everything is dragged back the other way. Everything is scoured off to that other side. Things are turn upside down and inside out.

For now though, I am at the eye. Where the sky is clear, where the wind is melodic, where the single beam of light passes through amidst all the darkened rain clouds.

Let me be still.

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please