For a month and a half I did nothing week after week but bury myself in work. Finally last night I was able to meet up with friends, and no, not just over coffee.
As usual, I'm grateful for the p*yups people. The warmth and the nostalgia they'd always bring with them when we meet up. It feels nice. Added perks pa! You get to meet new people all the time. Really great people at that. So far, isang beses pa lang palya e. Heehee~ You guys know who that was??? "L" is the name. Harhar.
Before that, I also saw Drew at RMH. Glenn told me that his company is handling the construction of our other floors. Well, he's cute and all, but believe me, I just wanted to see some old familiar faces. Gives me that nice warm feeling all over. I've had good memories with those guys.
After the night with p*yups gang, I went directly to my guys. Janrey got a place in the board exam and we're sorta celebrating. The usual people were there. Mikey, Dylan, Randell, Agnes, Dylan's mates. Cool fries them all. Great conversation. Good food. Hearty laughter. Of course the non stop bickering about one's past and loves. Hahaha~ Hinde na naubos ang issues, about the same set of people naman. It's nice still. Got Randell's version on video. 10 minutes of true to life drama. Harhar, Randell I can hold you hostage na...
We went back to the condo around 3AM, and look who's there?! Gary my buddy. I can't help but tell him that I've been seeing an awful lot of old faces. And that I miss them all...Now, where's Chow?
I slept a coupla hours this morning. I'm up again. I'm to meet up with Yuri and Aian later. Hopefully, I'd get to see Patrick as well. If not, I'll probably meet up with Randy and Rei if they're available.
And my partner's a DAD! Congrats partner. Take care of that little angel okay? Kiss her for me and tell her I love her. Just like I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment