Saturday, February 11, 2006

Compare


I was just browsing through my photos and I thought I'd try doing a before and after blog of myself. After all, people I've just met are having a hard time imagining me as the nerdy looking girl that I was. Hey, I can still pull out that do anytime, Noreen saw me once in my sweat pants, shrit, tsinelas and glasses and Jane told her that I used to look like that every single day. Without make-up, my hair on a bun or with scrunchies on. Glasses and really drab clothes. Yeah, and without my stilts. She was shocked.

As the old AT&T people would claim, I used to be covered by my jacket always. ZIpped up and closed. Sweat pants and guy sandals are my fashion statement and the hair is just plain...plain. Well, there goes the old me and now the me that you know. Which is better??? If you'd ask me, nothing's changed.

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please