Been falling into a hapless pile these past few days. I guess, the hormones are starting to kick in. Was able to do something yesterday morning that I haven't done in a long time. Tinker with photoshop and show my work to others. I'm really excited. Hahaha~
I just made another boo-boo...No one to blame but myself. Again, I feel like I've cast myself off into the depths of a trench. Sinking deeper than anyone ever before. Can I cling onto the rocky cliff instead? Can I close my eyes and pretend that I won't hit the bottom? Can I hope for a flying savior who'd catch me? Of course not. Never. Remember, never.
There was a time when I was more than convinced of what I wanted. Reality, as always, has a way of pulling your doubts out in the open. Mine's exposed to the core. Can't you see it? Maybe not, as usual, no one can find my mind. Lately, there's only been one reason for hiding. He's back. I dragged him out of his slumber. My bad. Now I can dream of a slumbering giant.
No comments:
Post a Comment