Nah! But I'm willing to do extra things. Something to keep me on my toes I guess. Something to test me once again. I'm too afraid to venture out of my comfort zone, then I'd invite the challenges to enter the ring instead...Here comes another fight I'd have to win...
Speaking of which, I just won! A small battle but something that might tip the scale so I can actually win the war....Another power struggle...Nah, It's not the mental game I'm so used to playing (and which is way too dragging...) but another game that I'm just starting to play, and obviously am winning. *enter evil laugh here*
Hmm, a friend also gave me one of the best news of the day. Good thing he learned to listen to me. It means alot when he said that he kept on hearing my words telling him to do asomething about his life. He's picking up again. Well, I don't wanna keep my hopes too high since I know that for the longest time he's been known to slowly fall back to his old wayward self. But, slowly, I'm glad, he's pickin' up.
No comments:
Post a Comment