Place: Home
Time: Noon
Why: Can't sleep so why noit go on chat?
Why him: He's the only person online who'd talk to me.
h****: psst
n****: umiihi ka?
h****: bad ka...wala...
h****: feeling out of tune lang naman!
h****: lagi kang online ha!
n****: a...akala ko..hehe
h****: ikaw talaga, bad ka minsan!
n****: researching, my dear. have lesson plans to make and lectures to construct. anong minsan? hehe
h****: ok fine...madalas. buti nalang ako super bait
n****: no comment. sabi mo. e
h****: ask around. hahahaha...i'm super bait
h****: hay...sometimes i want to poke my eyes out or something. la lang
n****: yup, especially to ur boytoys, hehe
n****: poke your eyes out? wag naman.
n****: e di u won't be able to see my cute face anymore
h****: akala ko ba bad ako sa boys? labo mo minsan! heehee
n****: cge, tumawa ka.
h****: wow! oo nga naman, i wont see just how gifted i am...mwahahahahaha
h****: aba pano mo nalamang matatawa ako?
n****: cuz ur mind's just as dirty as mine
h****: pero weird ha. ang pangit may nagkakagusto, ako wala!
h****: mwahahaha....how'd you know?
n****: obvious, ba?
n****:si r****** lang ang mabait sa atin. (ubo)
h****: errr....
n****: si batchy...(ubo, sinok)
h****: ha? anong si batchy?
h****: si batchy mabait din or si batchy pangit?
h****: mwahahahahaha
n****: si batching tuldok
n****: double mwahahahaha
h****: ang bad mo....
h****: si batchy masyadong touchy kaya nabulyawan ko one time!
n****: thats why the world loves me.
h****: errr...explain the statement above please
n****: to know me is to love me
h****: why so? hahahahaha
h****: i'm not myself.
n****: sinasaniban ka? lumabas ka sa katawan ni h****!!!!
h****: hinde nga e...parang ito nga yung totoong h**** minsan e...labo noh?
h****: told ya!
n****: omigod!!!! the possession is complete!!! h**** is gone forever!!!
h****: mwahahahahaha~ really now...e di you'd miss me
n****: k lang. the new h**** is ok pa rin. buti na lang marumi ang utak at bad sa boys, hehehe.
h****: hinde ako bad sa boys
h****: you dont miss the old h****? hmf!
h****: http://www.love.2loop.com/
h****: One weird summer day at Katips you see the most wonderful creature you have ever seen. His name is P****** , and every move he makes just turns you on more and more. You nudge your best friend K****** and say, "Wow, that has to be the most scared body I have ever seen."
h****: Suddenly, he looks in your direction and starts walking right towards you!!! He says, "I noticed you staring at me from over there. I just had to tell you, that I think you are so clean , and was wondering if you'd like to go to Makati with me and make out ?"
h****: With a stupid smile on your face you say, " oh my! " and go with him. When you finally get to Makati , he moves closer to you, and gives you the biggest kiss ever. The two of you are passionately kissing, when you feel a table hit you on the back of the head. You open your eyes to find out it's all a dream, but there is a note left next to your bed.
h****: wahahaha
n****: oo nga pala, good ka sa kanila. (when ur bad ur very, very good, d ba?) great fantasy. when r u gonna act it out?
h****: like NEVER
n****: uh no fun
n****: no fun at all
h****: when i'm bad i'm very, very good? weird!
n****: demons have more fun than angels, ya know
h****: no guy available to act it with dear....
h****: i know...that's y we have fallen angels...inggit sila
n****: madali lang to get someone. if u have the guts
h****: maybe i don't
n****: maybe u do
h****: and...maybe that's not what i want.
n****: yeah sure. they all say that. B.I. ba?
h****: nah...you're just testing me
n****: my job. 40 days in the desert
n****: yo. split na me. c ya. going to arki na.
h****: yeah..more like years in the desert
n****: ok, see yah!
***Note: Names are held. Things discussed here are of no importance, morally or intellectually.
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Panic
It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up. Please
-
I saw someone post a question: Why are some girls willing to be just number 2s? And I said, BECAUSE IT'S THE CLOSEST THING TO BEING NUMB...
-
The sexiest part of every man is not found between his legs. I told myself I'm gonna date a man who's smarter than I am. That I wo...
-
I hate the fact that there are instances when I've no control over how things would turn out in my day. You could say I'm a control ...
No comments:
Post a Comment