Nothing in aprticular that I wanna write about. It's just that I've nothing to do. I'm officially off the hook for today! Seems like my boss can actually listen. Well, I gotta hand it to him , he's a lot better than what I thought him to be. Really nice boss. There you go! I finally announced it.
The newbies under my wings needs to learn to be in control. They can't when I'm always around helping them everytime they'd whimper. And so, our boss told me to disappear for the day so he can learn.
Next week we're planning on having a team building thing-y at Baguio! Yahoo! I was able to work on our schedule already. Hope everything goes well. This is after all our first anniversary as RTAs. Seems like yesterday...we know nothing. Mwahahahaha! Now, I know everything and no one can say otherwise. Hmf ;p
No comments:
Post a Comment