Thursday, October 13, 2005

Work Muna

I really don't rant that much about work lately. Well, fot the past few months actually. I do make kwento about how tiring or how worrisome some days are but I never really thought that I wanted to elave or anything even close to that.

Lately though, I've been feeling the dread more and more. I dread that I'd never get off of this job. I dread that one day I'd wake up and I'd lose my head because of the monotonity that I am yet to face. I dread that I lose my will to work. Weird noh?

Actually, I just don't feel like going to work like I used to. Maybe because most of the people that made work such a joy to go to are now gone. One by one. When before they are just an arms reach, now, I can't even get their attention even if I shout my lungs out or if my cellphone goes up in flames. Ugh! I miss everyone. Just now, Lester came by to ask whether I've seen PM anywhere, I reminded him that PM is no longer here. And his face got all scrunched up. Heehee~ I miss all of them.

I'm sure this'll pass. I used to feel this way when Rose and Darlynn went. *sigh*

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please