No, I don't have any love interests. And no I'm not seeing anyone, even when Abel says otherwise. But really, I miss my guys.
Richard came by the office just now to work on his clearance, months after his resignation. That only made me remember the good ol days when I know everyone on the floor. When we can have short chats in between their calls. Also, I've been catching Archie on the floor more often nowadays. I miss chatting non-sense with 'em. Really, I need a good laugh. It would seem that I'm good as always, but I just don't feel it.
Tomorrow night Yuri is asking me to have dinner with them. I'm not yet sure though since I'm always depleted by the end of my shift. And however long my sleep may be, I always end up feeling drained and tired when it's time to for me to get up and head for work. I dunno what's happening with me...
The only thing I'm excited about is the up coming dinner with Ryan, Randell and Sir Nonoy come next weekend. And maybe, also a get together with the peyups peeps about the same time. Oh, also this coming Sunday I'm supposed to meet up with Randy and Rei. Hmmm...Too bad I don't have the money to finance all my "gimiks" heehee~ I know, I've been working far too long in the business and still I've no single decent cent to my name in any decent enough bank. Yeah, yeah, I'm working on saving SOME of my pay...And I'm starting now. And everyone knows I'm having a really hard time.
Randy finally remembered to leave the Bob Ong book I've been meaning to borrow from him for the longest time. I now have 2 books at home that I'm hopelessly trying to read. Hopelessly because I seem to be always sleepy and can't read anything at all.
Also, since my PC is busted, I'm just so worried about the havoc that THAT would create on my pocket once I do feel the NEED to work on it. Hey, the power supply I just got was pretty cheap. But the processor and the mobo?! My goodness, that's something else. I don't have 15K to spare for that. I know I can work on something cheap, I'm good at making ends meet anyway, but really, I'm maarte when it comes to my PC. Ugh! I can't decide if I'm to go with another AMD band or if I can now afford a P4 circuit. After all, 3 years ago I was limited to my "student" budget. But heck, feels like I have more money to spare back then...Why, oh, why?
No comments:
Post a Comment