I saw Rockstar INXS this morning after my shift. I'm so glad about the final three. It'll be a tight competition. I like Suzie, but yeah, I don't think she's for INXS. No doubt though she'd manage to nab a solo career if she wants to.
It's so darn cold here at the new RTA station. So darn cold. Like Alaska. Not that I've been there.
I'm missing a lot of people lately, been under so much stress I just want to unwind with friends. Too bad our plans (Abel, Yuri and I) tends to end up down the drain. This weekend maybe? What do you think guys? This weekend?
Okay, so Jane just asked me if I was a handful when I was still with Ex. I said I am. Now, she's asking us, ex and me, to elaborate. C'mon!!!! That's like one of the hardest thing to answer, I already said sorry for that...heehee~
No comments:
Post a Comment