I've been feeling kinda down lately for various reasons...all I think is hormonal by nature. The past few days I've been feeling quite sluggish, everything is way too heavy. My eyelids, my feet, my head, my spirit even. I've got tons of pimples on my face (I don't get outbreaks!). I've no sleep. My tummy's always acting up. Generally, I just feel like everything is againts me.
Then Saturday came. I had dinner with Ryan, Randell and Sir Nonoy. I gotta say, I wasn't really up to it that time. Had been sleepless since Thursday (because we - Sister, BJ and Iska- had lunch at Snackaroo) and I'm not in the mood to wake up 4 hours earlier than usual. When I saw 'em though the laughter bagan. Imagine laughing for hours! ANd that's what we did. T'was worth it, even when I had to pay for half of the bill...And, I even got a treat after, I saw Leslie-pot afterwards...Happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment