Sunday, August 21, 2005

Whew!

That was close. Orange can't come to work...And I can't stay til 2PM here again...Good thing Apple was kind enough to render RD-OT...See how hard it is to be RTA?
***
I'm quite nervous. I dunno exactly why. I did what I felt I should do. I followed the small voice behind my head. I did the right thing. But my heart had been beating like crazy for the past few hours, my head is throbbing and my soul can't contain itself within me. I want to cry and shout and tear my hair off...I'm just too damn afraid of exposing myself. I've succeeded at long last to surround myself with such a strong line of defense that the thought of having myself brought in the front line just makes me go gaga with fear.
***
I've been thinking of going back to school for the longest time. I just can't bring myself to take the plunge. Again, fear is rendering me helpless. My greatest frustration in life's my studies...and I don't want to follow that frustration around...Rather, I don't want to face that frustration again...Takot nga naman! Told you, duwag ako!
***
Am I ready to let the bolder side of me out? Again, I'm scared. It's like unleashing something that's been so long hidden. Heck, something I've no idea even existed! Maybe I should take the risk, as Harold said....maybe...

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please