I've been quite busy lately. Actually it's a mixture of sleeplessness and being overworked that caught up with me the past week. Then, as always, the prevalent feeling of being overwhelmed heightened every part of my nerves. But believe me, I like it that way, makes my life worth it.
The past few days I've let my guards down several times. I allowed myself to express my feeling and foreboding emotions. Weird that it's scary and at the same time quite relaxing. The release is something that I can go about every time but the thought that my deepest emotions might be shunned by the people around me actually scares me more than anything else right now.
I had a very...errr...almost disturbing-but-definitely-wonderful dream the other night. I dreamed that I just had twins! Twins! And, well, the disturbing part comes now...Patrick fathered the twins. Of all people?! I mean, I like him, I think he's a great dad, but it won't work that way. I am focused in getting myself pregnant sooner or later, but I'm still hoping that the father would also turn out to be husband at the end.
I've had a long night with Janrey, Randell and Dylan last weekend, I met up with Gibet this morning, been ,essaging Bjorn...seems like I'm reconnecting once again with my arki roots. Hehehe! As a matter of fact we are actually planning on coming at arki soon. We just felt arki needs a little amf*ing! It's lost its old personality. The angas image. The bohemian lifestyle. Well, at least we think its lost. Maybe we can infuse a little of it back even for a day. Hmm...hope thi would push trhough. Anyone wanna join us?
No comments:
Post a Comment