I was at UP yesterday, celebrating the 24th year of AF with my orgmates. Had fun, really. I just miss the kind of kababawan that is inherent to college life. It's nice seeing old faces.
Hi to everyone!!!
AND...before I forget, Drew kissed me! Hahaha, t'was just a peck, but hell he promised me that 5 years ago! Nah, it was really nothin, just remembered that particular promise and how Leni and I would remind an imaginary Drew back then about his promise.
It was a surprise to see so many applicants though, wasn't expecting we'd get that much. Good job! Just hope they're worth the risk. It is a risk after all to admit them in the end, AF's future would lie entirely in their hands.
Also, yesterday, I was taken aback by Blar's question. "So how was your date?"
What date?! Did she saw me the past few nights sneaking off inside a particular red car? Heehee~ Praning. And before I can say anything I found myself in the middle of 3 girls eagerly waiting for me to give them the run down about my date. Blar, Jazz and Jean huddled around me like hungry wolves. Funny thing was, we were all referring to different guys. Oh well, there you go. Chaos!
Afterwards, I was talking with Jazz and I told her that I'm actually amazed with the people's reaction. I said it's like everyone is watching me, that they can't wait to see who my next guy would be. I said, "since when did my love life became everybody's interest?!" and she replied, "since you two broke up." Hmm....but why?!!
No comments:
Post a Comment