Just got back from my "coffee" date with Ryan, too bad Randell didn;t show up. Nag-drama pa. Well, what's new, that's Randell, and we all know his name is synonymous to kadramahan.
I think I rattled a lot of nerves this morning. I think I shook Ryan a bit harder than intended. Let's just say I wanted to reiterate the "ideas" that Sir Nonoy reopened last Thursday night. ANd I pointed it out to him. The obvious being that Sir Nonoy's words used to be directed to the 3 of us is now stinging him directly. The same things, the same words, all over even after years of separation. When in fact, he's singing an all new story with regards to me and Randell. I don't want to meddle. But if possible, I'd want to start a spark. A mental revolution of some sorts that will awaken the dying longing for reaching further. He did admit though that he's afraid.
I was afraid once. Of everything. And look at me now, still afraid about a lot of things, but not of myself. At least, that's how I see it. I just want him to feel the same freedom I am now enjoying just because I was able to control half of the things I used to fear. Fear will render him helpless...Like it did to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment