A good friend forwarded this poem to me...I told myself I'd marry the guy who can write me a poem as sweet. Just daydreaming...Lemme...
She
by Stephen Babcock
"Who is she?", they ask,
... she is my soul's perfect mate,
my body's passionate lover
and my mind's sole companion.
"What is she?", they ask,
... she is the rhythm of my soul,
the song of my spirit
and the love of my life.
"Where is she?", they ask,
... she is in my every breath,
beating in my heart
and in the thread that stitches my soul together.
"When is she?", they ask,
... she is today, at dawn;
tonight, when the stars come out
and tomorrow...forever.
"Why is she?", they ask,
... she is my completion, my love's twin
and my spirit's sweet complement.
"Who is she?", they ask
... she is you, my Beloved...she is you.
Saturday, June 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Panic
It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up. Please
-
I saw someone post a question: Why are some girls willing to be just number 2s? And I said, BECAUSE IT'S THE CLOSEST THING TO BEING NUMB...
-
I was jolted, more like smacked, on the head yesterday when I saw some of my college friends over who were applying here ar my place. It see...
-
I hate the fact that there are instances when I've no control over how things would turn out in my day. You could say I'm a control ...
No comments:
Post a Comment