The short while that I was away from here brought me a lot of good things. Well, for one, I don't feel THAT hormonal and I'm no longer feeling that certain longing and deep sense of regret that I thought would break me last week.
I was able to spend time with some of my arki friends last weekend. I was able to release my tears in a crying spree at Starbucks. I finally had the guts to wear a skirt at work (hahaha~ been trying to avoid that for the longest time!), I got to mend things with a friend and besically, I just feel good about almost everything.
Almost, that is. As I've noticed, everything in my life is always almost. That's where everything ends. No more left to be done, no more things to hope for, no more, because it was left at almost. But having an always almost is good, in a way. You get to experience something without having that something.
If Abel reads this...Hahaha...He gave me a very short lecture about the "almost" that I seem to attract. Said I have the choice. I do. I know. But I can't control the always almost from happening. I'm working on it. Promise. I am. And please forget that thought you've had about Booie, he's got nothing to do with my always almost. Not even close. Hmmm...Pwede kabit? hahaha~
Sister May, I'm glad that somehow we are able to rebuild the things that was almost lost. Whateveh!
Leni, I miss you, yah know that don't you?
Ryan, don't make hasty decisions. You're more than vulnerable pa. C'mon, good sense should guide you, not the feeling of loneliness.
Randy, nice to have you back. Lotsa bear hugs to you.
Abel, coffee when you're free, let's bring the others too. Okay lang pagalitan niyo ako. Game na!
Partner, easy. Things will happen when it needs to happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment