I went back to arki after so long. It was not the arki as I used to know it, but a new arki where I felt out of place. Let's face it, the new building is nothing compared to the beat up and homey feel of the old arki everyone else knows about. I feel a bit of everything...Excited because finally the college have somthing to call its own, after all, we have been the "skwater" for so long. I feel sorry as well because I'd never get to enjoy the new building as I thought I would back when I was still a freshie. And of course, a bit nostalgic since things will never be the same, I'd never feel the same way whenever I'm there, arki for me would always be at Melchor Hall.
After that a couple of my blockmates and I had our dinner at Metrowalk. That was fun indeed. Surprisingly wonderful since Popop showed up and Mark was able to come as well. Isn't that grand? How long has it been? Too bad we had to cut our "gimik" short. I hate to be a party pooper but I became one tonight. I have work after all, and I was only able to move my shift back a few hours, thanks to Paopao. I don't want to abuse that and I can't be absent. And so I resigned to my fate as I watched Mikey, Mark and Janrey leave.
Ha~ And I thought they'd go out after, they texted me after a while to tell me they're having coffee downstairs at Starbucks. Mang-inggit daw ba?! Ugh~
Well, we still hope we can do that sometime soon. Sometime when I have money (hahaha~) and when I don't have work. Hope next time we can have everyone there with us. Lesley, Anj, Leni, Ryan, Michelle...Hayyy...madaya kayo minsan!
No comments:
Post a Comment