Thursday, June 30, 2005

Excited

I'm excited. Will meet up with Randell, Ryan and Sir Nonoy tomorrow. How long has it been? We were last together October of alst year, then I got to spend most of my days with Randell, the first quarter or the year. E mag-dramahan ba kami every weekend sa apartment nila e. Lately, been seeing Ryan more though. Change status sila e, Randell got hooked, Ryan turned single, do I need to explain? Sir Nonoy, will forever be Sir Nonoy! Busy as a bumblebee...Heheee~ Looking like a bumblebee pwede rin.

I dunno why I feel more at ease being around guys. Well, I do have really great girl friends, but my close guy friends outnumbers my close girl friends. But still, I'm excited. La lang...Sabi ni Randell, I'd have to bring my camera. Yeah, we're a bunch of vain people, loves to see ourselves on glossy paper or on any computer screen. Vain?! hahaha!

I was laughing when MIkey and I started to plan for the block's next Christmas Party, c'mon, we're only halfway through the year and here we are planning how to end the year right. I think Popop thought we were loco when we told her to reserve her house for Christmas. I want to see the plan unfold again, the exchange gifts (now, how are we gonna do that this time?), the food, that time we'd go grocery shopping, the time we'd cook, the preparation...Okay, I'm back to reminiscing. Can you blame me?

Popop told me she'll make Mikey kulit to organize a new gimik. I guess, I was not the only one who was bitin the last time. Let's go na...Heehee~

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please