Sunday, April 10, 2005

Fairy Wish

My cousin JB said one thing last night that caught my attention and somehow opened a series of almost fogotten memories.

"For a moment there bumalik tayo sa pagkabata..."

Funny thing is, we're all young. Me being the oldest is still relatively "bata" in age. I don't even think I'm at my prime years...yet. Then why do we all feel old? Life has a way of making people age faster I guess.

Our talk over dinner, after wasting all our cash on arcade games (yebah! Daytona and air hockey rules!), went around family matters. Turns out the feud is still ongoing. I thought everyone's over it by now and are just trying to lead separate lives to prevent any further confrontations. I was way wrong. The battle is still raging and I'm saddened with what happened to the family I once loved.

I now know the name of my youngest cousin. Russell Joey. Too bad he's his father's namesake. I just hope he turns into a fine little boy. Not like his biatch ate and his tv ogling kuya. I wish to meet him soon. If he wants to know where the rest of his family is, I'm willing to take him around. But I don't see that happening anytime soon.

At the end of the night though, when I was lying in my bed, trying hard not to remember the past, I was able to conjure some wondeful images in my head that brought me quietly to sleep.

For a night there, it seems some fairy wish came true. I lived a night where family was my world. This time though with extra perks...money can do wonders! Haha! Now, I'm back to being a working class pauper, with no one around to laugh with. I think I'm gonna take a walk alone in the mall..*sigh*

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please