Looking at the people around me now, I can't help but wonder why the most wonderful things have away of ruining the best of everything. Really, people can't see just how miserable they become after they become so engrossed in their self-made dream. A dream where they can probably escape, not realizing that it's actually pulling them further away from the best things in life.
I've been there, and I'm not saying that I won't succumb to the same fate...Again. For now though, I'd like to keep myself the way it is, above everything else. Not so engrossed in one particular thing that makes me see things blind-sided. Well, I hope one day they realize that. I also hope that when it's my turn to be in that position, someone would be good enough to give me nudge once in a while to remind me that the most wonderful things aren't always the right thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment